|2||5%||Up to $3.99|
|3||10%||Up to $11.97|
|4||15%||Up to $23.94|
|5||20%||Up to $39.90|
Topamax 100 Mg 60 Tablets ingredient Topiramate
Please read this INSTRUCTIONS carefully before using this medicine, as it contains important information for you.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$48.00||Up to $4.80|
|3||$48.00||Up to $14.40|
|4||$48.00||Up to $28.80|
|5||$48.00||Up to $48.00|
TOPAMAX 50 mg film tablet
• Keep these instructions for use. You can need to read again.
• If you have other questions, please talk your doctor or pharmacist.
• This medicine has been prescribed for you personally, please do not give it to others.
• When using this medicine, tell your doctor that you are taking this medicine when you go to a doctor or hospital.
• Follow the instructions in this manual. Do not use high or low doses other than the recommended dose for the drug
What is TOPAMAX and what is it used for?
TOPAMAX 50 mg Film The tablet is in the form of light yellow colored tablets coated with a thin film on the other side of the kap TOP film mark on the other side and marked, 50 ”. Each box contains 60 tablets.
TOPAMAX contains topiramate as an active ingredient in the antiepileptic group (used against epilepsy).
Topamax is used to treat the following conditions:
- Sara (epilepsy) in the treatment of diseases
✓ alone: Adults and 6 years in the big boys in the seizure, ✓ along with other epilepsy drugs: adults and two older children inseizure
the - the prevention of adults in migraine attacks
by your Topamax doctor this cases may be prescribed alone or in addition to other drugs.
TOPAMAX prevents epileptic seizures and migraine attacks by affecting nerves and chemicals in the brain.
TOPAMAX may have been prescribed by your doctor for any other reason. If you have any questions about why this medicine is prescribed to you, ask your doctor about this.
2. Things to consider before using
TOPAMAX DO NOT use TOPAMAX in the following cases.
- If you have any allergiesactive substance of the drug or to any of the excipients in its composition
(hypersensitivity) to the(see the list of excipients at the beginning of this instruction). - Do not use this medicine in pregnant women who are pregnant or do not use effective contraception (see section on pregnancy and breastfeeding for more information). Talk to your doctor about the best method of contraception you should use when using TOPAMAX.
If you are not sure whether these conditions apply to you, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
No customer reviews for the moment.