|2||5%||Up to $2.90|
|3||10%||Up to $8.70|
|4||15%||Up to $17.40|
|5||20%||Up to $29.00|
• Excipients: Lactose monohydrate (origin of cow's milk), microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, pregelatinized corn starch, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax and Opadry® white and yellow (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
|2||$39.00||Up to $3.90|
|3||$39.00||Up to $11.70|
|4||$39.00||Up to $23.40|
|5||$39.00||Up to $39.00|
Topamax your care with the following conditions:
- If you have kidney disease, kidney disease, or if your blood iskidney
cleaned with adevice (dialysis), - If you have a discomfort with blood or body fluids (metabolic acidosis), - If you have a disease in your liver, - If you have eye disease, especially if you have intraocular tension. - If there is a problem with the growth and development of the body, - If you are taking a diet rich in fat (ketogenic), - If you are taking TOPAMAX for the treatment of epilepsy and if you are pregnant or have a child-bearingsorun and iyle Breastfeeding üm for
potential (see, Pregnancymore details), - If you have sweating, - If you have mood disorders / depression - If you have cognitive dysfunction - Visual impairment If
you are not sure whether these conditions apply to you, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using TOPAMAX.
Do not interrupt your medication without consulting your doctor.
Visual field disturbances were reported independently from elevated intraocular pressure (intraocular pressure) in patients using TOPAMAX. In clinical trials, most of these cases resolved after TOPAMAX was discontinued. If visual field disorders occur in any period of TOPAMAX treatment, discontinuation of the drug may be considered.
Before taking any medication containing topiramate as an alternative to TOPAMAX, talk to your doctor.
You can lose weight when using TOPAMAX; therefore, your weight will be checked regularly when using this medicine. If you lose too much weight, or if a child who uses this medicine does not gain enough weight, contact your doctor.
In a small number of people treated with epilepsy such as TOPAMAX, there have been thoughts of harming or killing themselves. If you have such thoughts at any time, contact your doctor immediately.
TOPAMAX can cause high levels of ammonia in the blood, which may cause changes in brain function, especially when used with valproic acid or sodium valporate drugs (seen in a blood test). If you have the following effects, they may be a symptom of a serious condition, please contact your doctor immediately;
- difficulty in remembering, remembering information, and problem solving - less alert or aware - feeling too sleepy with low energy The
risk of these effects may increase in those who use Topamax at high doses.
Please consult your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even at any time in the past.
Using TOPAMAX with food and drink
- You can buy TOPAMAX before or after meals. - When using TOPAMAX, drink plenty of water during the day; Thisprevent the formation of kidney stones
will help. - Do not usewhen using TOPAMAX as it may increase unwanted effects such as drowsiness
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine.
Prevention of migraine pains:
TOPAMAX may cause harm to the unborn baby. You should not use TOPAMAX if you are pregnant. If you have the potential to become pregnant and do not use an effective method of contraception, you should not use TOPAMAX to prevent migraine headaches. Talk to your doctor about the most effective contraceptive method and the suitability of TOPAMAX for you. Carry out pregnancy testing before starting TOPAMAX treatment.
Treatment of epilepsy:
If you are likely to become pregnant, talk to your doctor about other possible treatments instead of TOPAMAX. If treatment with TOPAMAX is decided, use effective contraception. When using TOPAMAX, talk to your doctor about the most effective method of contraception. Carry out pregnancy testing before starting TOPAMAX treatment.
If you want to get pregnant, talk to your doctor.
- As with other antiepileptic drugs, TOPAMAX has the risk of damaging the unborn child if used in pregnant women. Make sure that you are clear about the risks and benefits of using TOPAMAX for the treatment of epilepsy during pregnancy.
- If you use TOPAMAX when you are pregnant, your baby is more likely to have birth defects such as cleft lip (discrete upper lip) and cleft palate (dislocation of the palate). Neonatal male infants' penile lesions (hypospadya) may be seen. These effects may occur in the early stages of pregnancy if you do not know that you are pregnant. - If you use TOPAMAX when you are pregnant, your baby may be born smaller than expected.
If you have questions about this risk during pregnancy, talk to your doctor. - Other medicines with a low risk of birth defects may be possible to treat your condition.
- Tell your doctor immediately if you become pregnant while using TOPAMAX. You and your doctor should decide whether you should continue to use TOPAMAX during your pregnancy.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
No customer reviews for the moment.