|2||$22.90||Up to $2.29|
|3||$22.90||Up to $6.87|
|4||$22.90||Up to $13.74|
|5||$22.90||Up to $22.90|
adjuvant (s):hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose (hypromellose), polyethylene oxide, magnesium stearate, sodium chloride, red iron oxide, cellulose acetate, polyethylene glycol 3350, hydroxypropyl cellulose, propylene glycol, titanium dioxide
• ADALAT CRONO is available in the form of controlled release tablets. Each tablet contains 30 mg of nifedipine as the active ingredient.
Nifedipine, an active ingredient of ADALAT CRONO, is included in a group of drugs called calcium antagonists.
ADALAT CRONO reduces blood pressure by providing expansion in blood vessels. It also increases salt and water excretion. The effect of lowering the blood pressure is especially evident in people with high blood pressure. ADALAT CRONO also expands the hearts in the heart, even in partially obstructed areas.
• ADALAT CRONO is available in packages of 20 and 30 tablets. The tablets are round, convex, pink and covered in film.
• ADALAT CRONO is used in patients with high blood pressure and chest pain in the heart disease.
doctor gives you a separate recommendation, we recommend one 30 mg ADALAT CRONO tablet per day for high blood pressure, and 30 mg ADALAT CRONO tablets per day in heart disease.
ADALAT CRONO tablets should be swallowed whole with some water, regardless of the food.
Tablets should not be divided and should not be chewed.
It should not be used with grapefruit juice.
Your doctor will tell you how long your treatment will take with ADALAT CRONO.
Kidney failure: No dose adjustment is required in patients with renal failure.
Hepatic impairment: If you have liver failure, be careful. Dose reduction may be required in severe deficiencies. Consult your doctor.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have an impression that ADALAT CRONO is too strong or too weak.
Adalat If you use more than you need to use the crono talk to your doctor or pharmacist
Do not take a double dose to make up for the forgotten dosecrono.
with CRONO is stopped, your doctor will tell you how long your treatment will take with ADALAT CRONO. Do not terminate your treatment without consulting your doctor.
Like all medicines, ADALAT CRONO may have side effects in people who are sensitive to substances found in its contents.
If any of the following, Adalat stop using the crono and tell your doctor immediately, or you contact the emergency department of the nearest hospital:
• Allergic reactions
• Allergic edema / face, eyes, lips and throat swelling
• Skin rash
• severe allergic reactions
• Toxic epidermal necrolysis, which is a serious disease in which the skin is stripped in layers, with widespread redness and tissue death.
• Allergic reactions to light.
• Fluffy purple spots in the skin.
• Shortness of breath.
These are all very serious side effects.
You may need urgent medical attention or hospitalization. All of these very serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, report to your doctor immediately or contact the emergency department of your nearest hospital:
• Increase in heart rate
• Low blood pressure impaired
• Fainting Symptoms of•
Mass in the
intestine • Intestinal obstruction
• Intestinal ulcer
• Rise of blood sugar
• Chest pain (angina pectoris)
These are all serious side effects. Emergency medical intervention may be required. Serious side effects are very rare.
If you notice any of the following, tell your doctor:
• Gingival swelling
• Sleep disturbances
• Visual impairment
• Nose bleeding Nose
• Abdominal stomach pain
• Stomach gas
• Mouth dry
• Temporary increase in liver enzymes
• Muscle cramps
• Joint swelling
• Very urine
• Painful urination
• Unidentified pain
• Painful swallowing
• Reduction of blood count
• Increased white blood cell count
sensation • Drowsiness
• Eye pain
• Joint pain
• Muscle pain
These are mild side effects of ADALAT CRONO.
• If you are allergic to any of the excipients in Nifedipine or ADALAT CRONO (see the list of excipients on the first page),
• If you are in cardiovascular shock,If
•your intestines are connected to your skin after the bowel surgery,
• If you are using rifampicin, an antibiotic,If you
•If you are
you have heart failure,If you have heart failure,If you have
••severe aortic stenosis,,
• If you are pregnant• If you have
liver failure,If there is
•severe stenosis in the digestive tract,If you are taking,If you are on a
•pictures using medication•
controlled salt diet.
Please consult with your doctor if these warnings are valid for you, even if they are of any age in the past.
It is taken by mouth. ADALAT CRONO tablets should be swallowed whole with some water, regardless of food.
Grapefruit / Grapefruit juice increases the blood level of ADALAT CRONO, can improve the blood pressure lowering effect. This effect can continue for 3 days after the last drinking grapefruit juice. Avoid using grapefruit / grapefruit juice when using ADALAT CRONO.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using medication.
It should not be used before the 20th week of pregnancy. Consult your doctor for use after the 20th week of pregnancy.
If you discover that you are pregnant during your treatment, consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Ask your doctor or pharmacist before using themedication.
It should not be used in nursing mothers. In cases where it is necessary to use ADALAT CRONO, breastfeeding should be stopped first.
tools and machinery ADALAT CRONO may affect the ability to drive and use machines. Particular care should be taken at the beginning of treatment and when treatment is changed and taken with alcohol.
The medicinal product contains 23.9 mg of sodium chloride per tablet. This should be considered for patients with a controlled sodium diet.
used in combination with other drugs, the effect of ADALAT CRONO or any other drug used may vary. Please tell your doctor if you are using the following drugs:
• Rifampicin used as antibiotics, macrolides (eg erythromycin), quinupristin / dalfopristin
• HIV protease inhibitors used in the treatment of AIDS (eg ritonavir)
• Azol mycotic agents used in fungal infections (eg ketoconazole)
• Treatment of depression used fluoxetine, nefazodone
• cimetidine used in stomach disorders
• cisapride used when esophagus and stomach movements decrease
• phenytoin, carbamazepine, phenobarbitone, valproic acid used in Sara disease
• other drugs used as blood pressure lowering agents
• beta blockers used in heart disease, digoxin, quinidine
• in the treatment of impotence PDE-5 inhibitors used
•used in organ transplant patients
Store at room temperature below 30 ° C and in its packaging. Protect from light.
The inner and outer packaging of the product protects the light sensitive active substance in ADALAT CRONO from light. The tablets must be protected from moisture and removed from the film immediately before use.
No customer reviews for the moment.